Sunday, June 22, 2008

さようなら私の愛 *キス* *キス*



Today, I am going to see my baby go off to a place hundreds of miles away that takes almost a day to reach by plane.



I try not to be emotional, but I am going to miss her...



What farewell words should I say, I know not, until I remembered the really nice card she sent to me when she was in US:





All I want



is to love you for the rest of my life...



to wake up every morning



with you by my side,



knowing that no matter what happens,



I'll be able to come home



to your loving arms.



All I want is to share



everything with you...



to talk to you about our ideas,



our dreams, the little everyday things



that make us laugh,



and the not-so-little things



that we can't help worrying about.



All I want is to give you my love...



as a place you can always



come to for acceptance



or the simple comfort that silence brings



when things left unspoken



can still be understood.



All I want is to grow old with you...



to watch our life unfold,



our dreams, one by one, come true.



All I want



is to love you forever.



1 Comments:

Blogger fl0rlee said...

SO TOUCHY!!! :'(....

*i'm leavin on the jet plane*...da da da da da...

ok i better stop rubbin in.. :p

Sunday, June 22, 2008 8:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home